Wednesday 1 April 2015

This little box was my SUPERhero


On returning from my amazing ski holiday in the breath-taking Dolomites I was greeted with the biggest contrast you could imagine. The clear blue skies and crisp air I had become accustomed to, was replaced with grey damp dreariness. It was Monday 8am and I had almost given up on life already, when I discovered this delightful box of cuteness on my desk.

My Little Superbox is exactly what I needed to get me through my holiday blues, especially as it came with STICKERS-no I am not too old for stickers especially when they are Wonder Woman!!!!


Caudalie’s Hand and Nail Cream (30ml)

This bestselling cream by Caudalie is a blessing in the transition from winter to spring. There is no excuse for brittle skin while saving the world ladies.
Usually £12 for 75ml


Lait Cristal by Kérastase  (75ml)

The Kérastase Cristaliste Haircare Range is one I am yet to try but I have no fear that this conditioning treatment will leave my hair SUPERsoft. The 75ml sample is perfect for testing out the product on your hair type before purchasing items form the range, as although very worthy they are not cheap.
Usually £20 for 200ml


Lips & Cheeks Pencil by My Little Beauty (full size)

Every superhero needs a multi-functional tool. This delicate peach shade is perfect for putting a “spring” back into your makeup bag. I am a huge fan of the simple but cute packaging of the My Little Beauty range and love that they send full size samples of their products.
Usually £10.50 and sold on My Little Corner


T-shirt by Gat Rimon

The little card that accompanied the box read “this t-shirt by Gat Rimon x My Little Box will definitely give you feel good vibes” and I can concur that it did!!!! This French Branded beauty is simple and versatile. Everything you want in a t-shirt.
Usually £29 and sold on www.gatrimon.com/eshop/en


My Little World

I thoroughly enjoyed this month’s addition of “My Little World”. At first glance the magazine was vibrant and fun. I read it on my lunch hour and was delighted with the content-the Super Photo Shoot was a particular favourite for me. 


All in all, I am thus far a big fan of My Little Box. This is the second month I have received one and I am yet to be disappointed. 

For more details visit http://www.mylittlebox.co.uk/home 
(£11/month+ £3.95 P&P per month)

No comments:

Post a Comment